Fees, Supply Lists & BYOD
2021-2022 Supply Lists
Optional Pre-Purchase Package
An optional purchasing plan for every grade from K-9 is offered each year by Write-On Stationery. This voluntary program allows parents to pre-purchase a package of all requested supplies that will be delivered to the student at the school.
To Order Online:
- Go to www.write-on.ca.
- Click on PARENTS – Order Here.
- Type in and select Graminia School.
- Choose your grade(s) and select package and/or items.
- Complete your order by clicking PLACE ORDER.
You will receive an automatic email confirmation to confirm your order has been received. Write-On accepts payments made with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Visa Debit and INTERAC® Online.
The deadline for 2021-2022 orders is Sunday, August 1. Please submit any orders with payment by this time to ensure delivery to the school in August.
For more information about Write-On orders, please contact Angie Gehlert at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Initiative
PSD schools are committed to enhance student learning through the BYOD Initiative. We hope to encourage an environment where each student has his or her own mobile device to use both at school and at home.
The BYOD Initiative is entirely optional, and students are not required to bring their own devices to use at school.
Parents and students can make their own decision as to which device to purchase for BYOD. We do recommend that all BYOD devices meet the following criteria:
- Internet connectivity (through Wi-Fi or other)
- 6 Hour Battery Life
- Ability to connect to Google Workspace For Education
- A Keyboard – integrated, Bluetooth or touch screen
- Word processing capability (more than 1 paragraph)
- Ability to integrate images, video and sound
Parkland School Division has partnered with a selection of businesses to aid with BYOD purchases. Visit the Technology For Learning page to access these offers and learn more about BYOD.
For more information contact: